Escape to nature for a weekend this October with this Wicklow glamping B&B. I found this terrific staycation deal on Airbnb. You’ll finally find that peace and quiet you need to relax and there’s plenty of places well worth seeing in the area. Read on to find out more!
Wicklow Glamping B&B
This is a Cosy Secluded Cabin that has it’s own cooking facilities, double bed and is fully insulated. The host provides breakfast fresh from the farm and it even has wifi! You’ll be just a few minutes walk away from Avondale House & Forest, featuring the house where legendary Irish political figure Charles Stuart Parnell once lived! It’s best to have a car for getting around this area as it is quite remote. The village of Rathdrum is almost 2.2km away for example. Then if you’d like to go slightly further afield, the gorgeous Glendalough national park is also just a short drive away!
Book by clicking the link below and have a lovely stay!
- Wicklow Glamping B&B – 2 Night Stay in Cosy Secluded Cabin With Breakfast & Wifi only €63
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 23/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airbnb listing: Cosy Secluded Cabin
- Score: 5/5 out of 376 reviews + Superhost award
- Location: Beside Avondale House & Forest Park. 2.2 km from Rathdrum
- Meals: Natural Produce Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €63 per person based on two adults sharing