You just can’t go wrong with St. Patrick’s in Glasgow – this city knows how to throw a party!
St. Patrick’s in Glasgow
With its massive student population and tons of fantastic clubs, bars and restaurants, Glasgow’s amazing nightlife scene means it’s a perfect destination for a little Paddy’s Day adventure! I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Ryanair – snap it up while you still can!
This deal comes with both your return flights from Dublin and central accommodation at the Ibis Glasgow City Centre that puts you in a great location for exploring both the centre of town and the trendy West End. You’ve got the best of both worlds to enjoy!
In the West End you’ll find a great mix of amazing restaurants and quirky bars that are a fantastic place to start the evening. One of my all-time favourites, the Hillhead Bookclub, does both amazing food and pretty awesome cocktails too (you can get them served in an old gramophone!), so it’s the perfect choice when starting out.
Head out along Sauchiehall Street and you’ll find all of the popular clubs and bars such as the O2 Academy, Broadcast and Nice n Sleazy. But if you want things a little more low key then the Howlin’ Wolf is well worth checking out too – blues, live music and a good selection of whiskey are all here. And let’s not forget about the Irish pubs! Waxy O’Connors is absolutely huge… Almost feels like something out of Hogwarts too!
If you’re still needing to make plans for Paddy’s Day, then I recommend getting on this offer while you still can. :)
- St. Patrick’s in Glasgow: 3 nights incl. Central Hotel and Flights for only €122
- Travel period: 15/03/2017 – 18/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibis Glasgow City Centre
- Rating: 79/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €122 per person based on two adults sharing