Dare to do things a little differently this year! I’ve looked a little further afield today and managed to put together this awesome deal for St. Patrick’s Day in San Diego, California. Snap it up!
St. Patrick’s Day in San Diego
On Airbnb I spotted an amazing 1920s bungalow in San Diego that’s in a seriously cool neighbourhood. Microbreweries, boutiques, restaurants, markets – it’s all happening in North Park! And the Paddy’s Day festivities will be in full swing too. ;)
I’ve included return flights with Aer Lingus from Dublin on Skyscanner which have just one stopover on the way, making the journey as easy as it can be. You can really sense the artsy vibes at the host’s bungalow – this pint-sized property has tons of space inside, and there’s a fantastic little patio where you can enjoy a couple of beers and simply enjoy the warm Californian weather.
North Park is a really artsy neighbourhood so I’m sure you’re going to love it. There’s tons of trendy restaurants serving everything from sushi and ramen to proper tacos and burgers. Get your culture fix at one of the many galleries and events before hitting the local nightlife scene that’s famed for its strong craft beer tradition. Perfect for Paddy’s Day! There’s a parade on the big day, plus a whole range of dances, festivals and parties, so just keep your eyes peeled for what’s going on!
Do your part and represent us Irish in San Diego! ;) The links are below if you’re interested in looking. And even if the accommodation isn’t available for the dates I’ve outlined below, it’s still definitely worth checking out for a holiday to San Diego for another time of the year.
- St. Patrick’s Day in San Diego: 8 Nights in Bungalow and Flights for only €984
- Travel period: 15/03/2017 – 23/03/2017
- Length of stay: 8 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: San Diego International
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Listing: Modernized 1920s Bungalow
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 30 reviews
- Accommodates: 2 guests
- Location: North Park, San Diego
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €984 per person based on two adults sharing