Spend St Patrick’s Day in a fantastic hotel in Liverpool, celebrating with friends and family everything it means to be Irish. With this deal I put together with a hotel from trivago.ie and a flight, you’ll have the time of your life for a really low cost price.
High standard hotels at a low cost are always my favourite and this one is a great example as to why. The Hampton By Hilton, is right in the city centre so it’s a perfect base for celebrating. It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,436 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014 combined with some great comments left by past guests.
The flight leaves Dublin at 07:50am on March 17, landing in Liverpool at 08:45. Once you land, take a bus for only €5, it will take about half an hour to bring you into your hotel. Your return flight leaves on March 19, but you have the option of an early, midday or night time flight, you decide!
St Patrick’s Day is the best social event on the calendar, there is loads going on so you can rest assured you won’t be stuck for entertainment. There is the traditional parade, loads of crazy costumes, and plenty of shenanigans. So don’t delay, book this great deal today by clicking on the link below.
- St. Patrick’s Day in Liverpool: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for Group of 4 only €110pp
- Travel period: 17/03/2015 – 19/03/2015
- Length of Stay: two nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hampton By Hilton
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,436 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: central
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus – €5
- Price: only €119 per person based on four adults sharing
Get the flight here