Fed up of the same old Paddy’s Day celebrations here at home, well why not grab a few friends and head off on a mini-break to Wales! Cardiff will also be celebrating St. Patrick, so why not show them a thing or two about what it means to be Irish. Sure wasn’t St. Patrick himself actually from Wales, or so they say.
Spend two nights in Future Inns Cardiff Bay which, as the name would suggest, is a beautiful bay front hotel located really close to some top attractions. It has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,175 reviews, and has a really great rating over all.
When booking your flight, make sure to book the morning one, it’s a bit more expensive but you will get to Cardiff in the morning rather than late at night. You’ll be flying on on March 17 from Dublin, reaching Cardiff shortly after 11am. From the airport, the bus is €6 and takes about half an hour, it leaves you across the road from the hotel. Your return flight is on March 19 at 11:40, so with just enough time to recover from the shenanigans.
They LOVE Paddy’s Day in Cardiff, sure any excuse for a party. There will be parties on the streets, live music, Guinness flowing, and loads of craic. For the non-alcoholic celebrations, you can go to the cinema to watch Riverdance in 3-D! There is something for everyone, this deal is not to be missed, book it now by clicking the link below.
- St. Patrick’s Day in Cardiff: 2 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for Group of 4 only €160pp
- Travel period: 17/03/2015 – 19/03/2015
- Length of stay: two nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cardiff
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Future Inns Cardiff Bay
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 1,175 reviews
- Location: central
- Airport Transfer: the bus is €6 and takes about half an hour, it leaves you across the road from the hotel
- Price: only €160 per person based on two adults sharing