St Patrick’s Day in New York
Not only will you be surrounded by bright lights and an unbeatable buzz, but we all know you’ll have a swarm of Irish people around you… whether they’ve actually just got off a flight from Cork or their grandfather’s cousin’s aunt’s dog was Irish… we’ll count it! ;) So throw on whatever green you own and get involved in the party!
With this deal I found on Expedia you’ll fly from Dublin to JFK airport and stay in The Hotel 91, located in Manhattan, so a better location you couldn’t find ;) Take a trip up the Empire State, enjoy a wander through central park, and do all the hyped activities there is to do around the spectacular city. You’ve got an entire week there, so you’ll be able to see the city for how it is on all other 6 days, with the added bonus of some Irish celebrations… can’t go wrong!
The Hotel 91 features free Wifi, so you can keep everyone green with envy back home, and then of course there are all the basic comforts you’d expect for a decent stay. So make the most of this price, ’cause it’s not always doable! If you want to book this trip and spend St. Patrick’s day in New York, just click the link below.
- St. Patrick’s Day in New York: 7 Nights in Manhattan Hotel & Flights for 2 People only €642pp
- Travel period: 14/03/2017 – 21/03/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: New York (JFK)
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: The Hotel 91
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 596 reviews
- Location: Manhattan, New York
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €642 per person based on two adults sharing