One of our most renowned sights on the island, better known as a naturally occurring wonder, is Belfast’s Giant’s Causeway. And now you’ll have the opportunity to experience it for yourself and see other fantastic places with this awesome Northern Ireland tour. The perfect day out I’d say!
Climb the famous basalt rocks of the Giant’s Causeway and see the wonderfully quirky Carrick-a-Rede Bridge with this awesome tour being offer on Groupon right now. Though I gotta say, if you want to cross that bridge you’ll need a good head for heights…!
Operated by Finn McCool Tours, you’ll be departing from Dublin City Gallery early in the morning before heading up north. You’ve got time to explore Belfast before travelling on to the Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Bridge. But those aren’t the only stops along the way – Game of Thrones fans in particularly will definitely appreciate the opportunity to get a few snaps of the Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle and Cushendun. On the way back you’ll be driving along some of the most beautiful routes in the region, taking you through the mighty Glens of Antrim. So you really are experiencing the crème de la crème!
Since you’ll be finishing up in Dublin, I’ve left a link below to find cheap hotels if you’re from further afield, so you can chill out once you get back and don’t need to get back on the road. :)
To book your Northern Ireland tour now just click the link below.
- Northern Ireland Tour: See the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Bridge and More for only €35pp
- Travel period: Voucher valid for 4 months after purchase – e-mail provider with proposed dates for travel!
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland (departs from Dublin City Gallery (Parnell Square N.))
- Tour Operator: Finn McCools Tours
- Price: only €35 per person