Now’s the perfect time to making plans for Paddy’s Day, so why not go all out and make it one to remember? ;)
Paddy’s Day in New York
I spotted this excellent deal on Clickandgo where you’ll be able to spend Paddy’s Day in New York – I honestly couldn’t think of a better city to celebrate it in!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin as well as 4 nights at the Edison Hotel. This place is located right in the heart of Manhattan close to Times Square, so you’ll be a stone’s throw from all the action that’ll be going on here. Built in a cool Art Deco style, the hotel offers spacious rooms with plenty of modern luxuries, and the glitzy atmosphere in the huge foyer is pretty amazing!
St. Paddy’s day is celebrated big time in NYC, with a huge parade making its way up Fifth Avenue and plenty of bar crawl tours on offer towards the evening. If you follow the parade you’ll actually be going past several big sights, so it’s a good way to do a little exploration and soak up the buzzing atmosphere all at the same time. If you want to treat yourself to a spot of Guiness afterwards then I recommend places like Molly’s Pub or the Paddy Reilly’s Music Bar, where you’ll also find plenty of live music to keep you going!
When you see the skyline lighting up in green at night you know you’ve picked an amazing place to celebrate – it’ll be the Paddy’s Day of a lifetime! To book just click the link below. :)
- Paddy’s Day in New York: 4 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €769
- Travel period: 16/03/2017 – 20/03/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: New York (JFK)
- Airline: City Jet/Air France
- Hotel: Edison Hotel NYC
- Rating: 75/100 on Trivago
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €769 per person based on two adults sharing