If you’re feeling the stress of day to day life and just want to get away from it all then this Kerry Mountain Hideaway is just for you! Peg a retreat to some of the most scenic landscapes in the world with this fantastic Airbnb. It’s the perfect way to spend a few days with that special someone.
Kerry Mountain Hideaway
Nestled in the Kerry mountains this cosy little cabin is the perfect way to catch up with a mate or spend some quality time with that significant other. With this great offer, you’re in the perfect position to soak in all that the countryside has to offer. The Airbnb itself has a great reputation for being absolutely spotless. Also, the hosts have a great reputation and have been given the title of Superhost by Airbnb!
Each day you can look forward to waking up to the clean air of the Kerry countryside. You won’t even have to worry about breakfast because the hosts provide you with all you need to cook a delicious breakfast. During the day you can go for long relaxing walks around the ring of Kerry. The Airbnb is about 15 minutes drive from Kenmare Town and about half an hour drive from Killarney. So when you want to get a delicious meal you’re never far away ;)
So get clicking! There are plenty of dates available if the below dates are sold out!
- Kerry Mountain Hideaway: 2 Nights Stay in an Airbnb Nestled in the Mountains on the Ring of Kerry just €86pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 16/08/2018 – 18/08/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airbnb Listing: Moon Acre Mountain Hideaway, Ring of Kerry
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 and the Superhost Award
- Location: Kenmare, Kerry
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €86 per person based on two adults sharing