I found you this Grand Canal Dinner Cruise in Dublin, available until September 2017! Before your cruise in the evening, take the opportunity to explore Ireland‘s beautiful capital! It’s home to Ireland’s most prestigious university, Trinity College Dublin, as well as the beautiful and historic Chester Beatty Library. The Temple Bar district is a must-see area, for its cute cobbled streets and numerous traditional Irish pubs. Alcohol enthusiasts will also enjoy a tour around the Guinness Storehouse, topped off with a drink in the Gravity Bar, which has panoramic views of the city.
Grand Canal Dinner Cruise
This cruise will last 2 hours, along Dublin’s Grand Canal. Once on board, you’ll glide peacefully through the banks aboard the spacious replica Guiness Barge MV Cadla. It’s the perfect way to see the city from a new perspective! During the cruise, you’ll be able to tuck into a delicious 3 course dinner, freshly prepared by the chefs on board. The cruise will begin at 8pm and finish at 10pm.
I found this deal on Living Social! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Grand Canal Dinner Cruise: 2 Hour Cruise with 3 Course Dinner for 2 for only €35 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Living Social
- Must purchase for 2 people
- Travel period: 7 April – 30 September 2017
- Length of cruise: 2 hours
- Venue: Canal Boat Restaurant
- Location: Baggot Street Bridge, Dublin
- Price includes: 3 course dinner on board
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €35 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly