Escape the clutches of the throngs of tourists coming to Ireland on Paddy’s Day, by going on holidays yourself, far-far away! This year, why not spend St. Patrick’s Day in Dubai! There certainly is a large Irish ex-pat community for you to have fun with over there, while combining our patriotism with a great big holiday. I mean, if the government are allowed send people all across the world on St. Patrick’s Day, you are certainly entitled to treat yourself.
Spend St. Patrick’s Day in Dubai
This four night luxury break is exactly how St. Patrick would have intended people to celebrate his life’s work. When he rid Ireland of those snakes I’m sure he thought “a 5 star hotel in Dubai would be the right job now”. So go there in his memory, after all, you can’t put a price on luxury! Well you can, but with this deal it’s a great price.
Staying in Moevenpick Hotel Deira, which is an eco-friendly hotel with a pool in Deira City Centre, you will enjoy a few days of bliss. It comes highly recommended with 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 634 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Why not hire the hotel’s limo service to take you into the Paddy’s Day celebrations! After all, being an Irish abroad on this national holiday makes you a celebrity.
The Irish Society in Dubai organise an annual St. Patrick’s Day ball, so if you could get your hands on some tickets that would be savage craic!! If not, there’s still bound to be loads of celebrations going on.
Click the link below for this brilliant deal from expedia.ie.
- Dubai: 4 Nights incl. 5* Eco Hotel and Flights for only €647
- Travel period: 15/03/2015 – 20/03/2015
- Travel duration: five nights
- Air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Water temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Dubai
- Airline: Emirates
- Hotel: Moevenpick Hotel Deira
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 634 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Deira, Dubai
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included for a small charge
- Price: only €647 per person based on two adults sharing