St. Patrick’s Day is the best day of the year to be Irish. No matter where you are in the world, people come out in droves to celebrate it and, more importantly, we all know how much the Americans love it. So this year, why not spend St. Patrick’s Day in Boston, where you will be celebrated as a pure hero for being Irish. Just imagine the amount of high fives and free pints you will get that day. With this great deal from expedia.ie, two of you can head to the beach just outside of Boston, for five nights of fun.
Nantasket Beach Resort, Boston
Staying in Nantasket Beach Resort which is an oceanfront resort between Boston and Cape Cod, you’ll enjoy the luxury of being by the beach, combined with the convenience of having the major city in close proximity. This hotel has 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 507 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014.
The resort has a pool, fitness facilities and a grill and surf lounge which overlooks the ocean. There is also a variety or restaurants and bars close-by. However, let’s face it, you’re not here to work out in the hotel’s gym, you want to celebrate Paddy’s Day. Boston is only 12 miles from your resort, so if you hire a car you can get into the festivities with ease.
St. Patrick’s Day in Boston
St. Patrick’s week is a great time to explore the city, with the annual parade full of colour and festive cheer. Beginning in 1901, this parade has brought the city to life on this special day every year. This year, it will actually take place on March 15, as St. Patrick’s Day falls on on a Tuesday. It will kick off at 1:00pm, giving you the rest of the day to enjoy the atmosphere.
To get this great deal, just click the link below.
- St. Patrick’s Day in Boston & Oceanfront: 5 Nights incl. Resort and Flights for only €705
- Travel period: 14/03/2015 – 19/03/2015
- Length of Stay: five nights
- Air temperature during stay: 4°C
- Water temperature during stay: 4°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Boston
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Nantasket Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 507 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Hull, MA, 16km from Downtown Boston
- Meals: not included
- Price: only €705 per person based on two adults sharing