I love a little overnight break within our shores, it’s the perfect escape from the office! Get yourself back to reset with this lovely little Monaghan staycation. So much to enjoy here! Don’t miss this winning deal I found on Groupon!
Lovely Monaghan Staycation
You’ll be staying in the fabulous Treacy’s Hotel, found outside Carrickmacross town. The hotel is a 4* paradise, and it’s an ideal base for your travels. Kingscourt and the Shenandoah Stables are about 10km away from the hotel, and both can offer an amazing getaway.
The hotel is a fantastic place to stay, with so many lovely amenities. The rooms are equipped with en-suite bathrooms, hairdryers, an LCD TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. If you don’t want to head out to town, then never fear. There’s a restaurant here on site with some delicious European delicacies. Perfect for any palate!
Monaghan is a place that abounds natural landscapes and is a perfect retreat for adventurous souls. Take to the waters and try your hand at water-skiing, wakeboarding or kayaking. Hardcore adrenaline junkies may indulge in rally racing and quad biking! Whatever your interests, there is a plethora of activities to suit every traveller.
You can book this fabulous hotel stay with the links I’ve provided you below!
- Wonderful Monaghan Staycation: Overnight Stay in Fab 4* Hotel with Breakfast, Prosecco and Late Checkout €40
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel dates: valid for travel until 30 November 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night (2 nights option)
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Treacys Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Carrickmacross
- Meals: full Irish breakfast included
- Extras: Prosecco
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €40 per person based on 2 adults sharing