With so much stunning nature at your doorstep, this Wicklow group getaway is guaranteed to be a fantastic idea!
Wicklow Group Getaway
I was looking around on Groupon and managed to spot this very nifty deal today! It’s only available for a limited time, so be sure to snap it up while you can.
You and 5 other people will be able to enjoy a heavenly stay on the banks of Blessington Lake at the Avon Ri Lakesure Resort & Adventure Centre. You’ll have your own little townhouse where you’ll be able to make yourselves at home. And don’t worry – since there’s three bedrooms there’s plenty of space for all of you!
During your stay here you’ll be able to enjoy access to the leisure centre, which features a sauna, stream room, swimming pool and hot tub. But I’d definitely recommend taking advantage of some of the fantastic activities on offer at the resort as well. Whether it’s windsurfing, kayaking, sailing or even clay pigeon shooting, you’ll be bound to find something for everyone!
And I haven’t even started with the wealth of fantastic sights on your doorstep. The mountains and monastery of Glendalough, the Wicklow Mountains National Park and all sorts of lakes and foothills – this is the perfect place for people needing a breath of fresh air. And late check-out means you can have a cheeky lie-in at the end too.
I think this is pretty unreal value, so get this deal while you still can! There are also options for longer stays too, so there’s plenty of flexibility. Just click this link to get your voucher. :)
- Wicklow Group Getaway: 2 – 5 Nights for 6 People in Lakeside Townhouse incl. Leisure Centre Access & Late Checkout only from only €22pp
- Travel period: Valid until 31/12/2017 (advance booking required)
- Length of stay: 2 – 5 nights
- Hotel: Avon Ri Lakeshore Resort & Adventure Centre
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Blessington, Co. Wicklow
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €22 per person based on six people sharing