It never fails to amaze me how many amazing properties in Ireland there are on Airbnb – it makes me want to go and see them all!
One of my favourite ones is this amazing log house snugly nestled in the valleys of Co. Wicklow. With breathtaking views of the hills, forests and the wonderful lush settings it’s the perfect little getaway for those looking for a change of scenery or a breath of fresh air.
Inside you can expect plenty of space, a fully equipped bedroom and a cosy living room complete with a wood-burning stove. There’s even a terrace where you’ll be able to soak up the views or enjoy the peace and quiet, but what really amazes me is the fact that you’ll have your own private sauna! Take a look at the lovely pictures and you’ll see how snug this place is:
You’ll be perfectly situated for exploring Glendalough Valley and the rest of the Wicklow Mountains, and the coast isn’t too far off either. After those long hikes you can let your worries melt away in the sauna before heading out to a local restaurant for a hearty meal or soaking up the lovely atmosphere at a nearby pub.
If you find yourself wanting to take a step back from the day-to-day stress, then I think this’ll be the perfect solution for you! Just hit that link to be taken to the listing, you’re welcome to check availability yourself!
- Wicklow Getaway: 4 Nights in Stunning Log House with Sauna for Group of 4 only €103pp
- Travel period: Stay in a Stunning Log House with Sauna and Space for 4 Guests from only €90pn!
- Listing: Charming Log House in Wicklow Hills
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Co. Wicklow
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: from only €90 per night