Quite rightly nicknamed the Garden of Ireland, Co. Wicklow is filled to the brim with lush valleys and forests that truly make it a magical place to explore! If you’re craving some quality time away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, then this Wicklow getaway will be perfect for you. Just let yourselves be inspired!
I’ve spotted this charming little log cabin over at Airbnb that will make for the perfect place to call your own for a few nights. With space for 3 people, you could travel as a family, or just bring your best pals. The choice is yours! :)
There’s maximum emphasis on that snugness and comfort factor – interiors make clever use of the space that’s available and with the lovely wooden walls and ceilings it definitely feels super homely! A kitchenette means that you’ll have the facilities to make all your own meals and cups of tea, and in fact the host will provide you a little basket of breakfast goodies for when you arrive, just to add that special touch to your stay.
Meanwhile the cabin itself is nestled in the host’s lush gardens, where you might even spot Declan the rooster strutting his stuff! You’re in a fantastic location for exploring too – nearby villages feature cosy pubs where you’ll be able to tuck into some proper grub, and with the Wicklow National Park and east coast at your doorstep, you’ve got plenty of opportunities for day trips.
Just click the link below to take a look at the listing – there’s plenty of dates available and you could even change the duration of your stay if you really wanted to. It’s up to you!
- Wicklow Getaway: 2 Nights in Cosy Log Cabin for Family of 3 only €183
- Travel period: 15/09/2017 – 17/09/2017 (just a suggestion, other dates available!)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Listing: Delightful Log Cabin in Wicklow
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 190 reviews
- Accommodates: 3 guests
- Location: Ballinaclash, Co. Wicklow
- Board basis: Host provides a little breakfast basket!
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €61 per person based on family of 3 (or 3 adults) sharing