Enjoy a gorgeous stay in Ireland’s hidden heartlands on a night of your choice with dates available up to April 2019! This Westmeath hotel break includes a one-night stay in a 4-star hotel with breakfast and late checkout. It’s a great offer from Livingsocial!
Westmeath Hotel Break
This deal brings you on the ideal escape to Co. Westmeath! You will and a friend will enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4-star Harry’s of Kinnegad (rated: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor). Your hotel is located in the middle of Kinnegad’s town centre. With this deal, you will Enjoy a comfortable sleep in a super king-sized room and receive a complimentary breakfast in the morning. Even better, you can have a bit of a lie-in with a late check-out time of 1 pm.
Kinnegad is a traditional village and that is situated on the border of Westmeath and Meath. Nearby Co. Meath is Ireland’s heritage capital so while staying along the border you have the perfect opportunity to spend your time exploring some of the countries most famous landmarks such as the Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Trim Castle, and Killeen Castle. The hotel is located a 40-minute drive from Dublin so it’s perfect if you are living nearby or if you want to travel and visit the capital and spend a day shopping and site-seeing! :) Locally there are many activities for you to try such as horse-riding, golf and pitch, and putt.
So, before the deal runs out, book it below and enjoy a refreshing escape to Kinnegad ;)
- Westmeath Hotel Break: 1 Night in 4 Star Hotel, Breakfast & Late Checkout for only €32.50
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until 30th Aug 2019.
- Travel period: 1 night (or two for €99)
- 3 Course Dinner option available
- Hotel: Harry’s of Kinnegad
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 98 reviews
- Location: Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath
- Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €32.50 per person based on two adults sharing