This hotel deal takes you to the beautiful region of Warwickshire, close to Stratford-upon-Avon. Enjoy a region which is rich in culture and heritage and stay with travelbird.co.uk in the 3 star Salford Hall Hotel (76% on Trip Advisor) including breakfast and some nice little extras. Check out what awaits you here:
The Salford Hall Hotel is located in Abbot’s Salford and is only 8 miles from Shakespeare’s birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon. It makes an ideal base from which you can explore the many cultural sights of the area. But I’ll tell you later more about the things that you can do outside of your hotel.
The hotel itself is a 15th Century Tudor Manor with amazing traditional surroundings. The rooms reflect the historic atmosphere combined with modern and cosy comforts.
The deal of Travelbird includes a delicious full English breakfast and a luxury afternoon tea with a glass of sparkling wine. You should take into consideration to stay Tuesdays and Thursdays, if you like to dine a great steak meal for two. The hotel’s restaurant offers guests on these days two freshly prepared rump steaks, home-made chips, onion rings and a bottle of wine for only €30! You can save your reservation by ticking the box during the booking process on Travelbird and pay the meal directly to the hotel.
So take this chance to make this trip a romantic getaway or a relaxing family break in Shakespeare Country. One child under 12 years stays for free in the parent’s room and if your child is over 12 years, you only need to pay an extra of €25!
Outside the historic hotel let yourself be enchanted by the Mary Arden’s Farm for example. That’s the location where William Shakespeare grew up. Or take a romantic trip to Anne Hathaway’s cottage or Nash’s House and New Place. Latter one was Shakespeare’s last home. But of course Stratford-upon-Avon also is a great spot to go shopping or to explore leisurely the many hiking trails.
FYI: Click on ‘Book Now’ on Travelbird to see all available dates and choose the one that takes your fancy. Don’t worry about clicking on ‘Book Now’, because it doesn’t force you to make a booking. It only takes you to the calender where you will see the dates. Flying to Birmingham is best, it is around 1hr and 30 minutes to the hotel.
- Warwickshire: 2 Days incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Luxury Afternoon Tea only €124 per Couple
- Travel period: selected dates June – August
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Hotel: 3 star Salford Hall Hotel
- Rating: 76% on TripAdvisor out of 423 reviews
- Hotel location: Abbot’s Salford, approx. 8 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon
- Destination: Warwickshire
- Board basis: Full English breakfast
- Extras: luxury afternoon tea with glass of sparkling, free WiFi, 1 child under 12 years stays for free/1 child over 12 years pays €25 to stay
- Excluded: transport, check for flights to Birmingham
- Your way to the hotel: Closest motorway is M40, closest train station is Evesham.
- Price: only €62 per person based on 2 adults sharing