I found a great deal on hrs.com for 2 days in Venice. Good hotels in Venice that are central are either hard to find or unaffordable. But the 4 star Hotel All’Angelo (65% on Tripadvisor) is located right in the city centre, a minute from Piazza San Marco and totally affordable. The price also includes a big breakfast. You can choose to stay at the hotel between March and May. There are still many rooms available. To get there fly to Venice (Marco Polo Airport Venice) with AerLingus or Ryanair to Venice and take the bus to the city centre bus terminal Piazzale Roma. Then you can either continue by water taxi or water buses. Sounds already like lots of fun!
Hurry, offer ends in 2 days!
- Venice: 2 Days incl. 4 Star Hotel and Breakfast for only €65
- Travel period: March – May
- Travel duration: 2 days
- Hotel: All’Angelo
- Rating: 65% on TripAdvisor out of 469 reviews
- Location: city centre
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: bus to Piazzale Roma, then water buses or water taxis
- Price: only €65 per person based on two adults sharing