If you’re looking for a staycation with a difference then make sure you check out this unique Tipperary cabin that I’ve found on Airbnb. If you want to get away from all the hustle and bustle of day to day life then this amazing offer is just for you!
Unique Tipperary Cabin
If you decide to stay in this cabin you’re in for a fantastic treat. This amazing listing has recently been awarded the ‘Most Unique Listing in Ireland’ by Airbnb themselves. During your stay, you can cosy up together with that special someone in some seriously secluded surroundings. Previous guests have said that it offers one of the best views that you could wake up to. There are plenty of the comforts of home so you won’t be going completely off the grid, so don’t worry!
The cabin itself was built and designed by the owner so you know there has been some serious love and care put into it. The cabin was built with the idea of emphasizing the panoramic views of Lough Derg. Its location is far away from busy road and street lights so you can really reconnect with nature. In the morning you will be woken up by the heavenly sound of birds singing and in the evening you can gaze up at the stars.
If you like the sound of this check out all of the details just below! :)
- Unique Tipperary Cabin: 2 Nights in an Award Winning Gorgeous Lake view Cabin just €69pp
- Travel period: 14/05/2018 – 16/05/2018 (Plenty of other dates available as well!)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Rating: 5 out of 5 on Airbnb, Awarded Superhost and ‘Most Unique Listing in Ireland’
- Location: North Tipperary
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €69 per person based on two adults sharing