Looking to get away from it all without breaking the bank? Head to the rebel county! This tranquiltree staycation that I found on Airbnb is a perfectly quirky way to experience Cork City.
So, what exactly is a Tranquiltree? Well, this treehouse outside of Cork City centre hangs 6m above the ground. Fully insulated, this two-level house has all the furnishings needed: a double bed, bathroom with shower on the lower level and full insulation. Host Richard will bring you a lovely breakfast in the morning which you can enjoy on the deck, and slippers and robes are provided, too. What a gent!
There’s so much to do in Cork city, I don’t know where to start! You’ll be five minutes from the centre, so make sure to visit sights like the Gaol, stop by the English market or the Franciscan Brewery. Looking for the perfect pit stop? Head to the snug pub, Mutton Lane Inn or try a superb vegetarian meal at Cafe Paradiso. Check out some fab pre-loved clothes at the Vintage Hall.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- Tranquiltree Staycation: 1 Night in Treehouse with Stunning City Views Incl. Breakfast just €76
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 22/10/2018
- Other dates available
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: Cork City, Cork
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €76 per person based on two adults sharing