Planning a trip up north? Or do you just fancy a little change of scenery? Then be sure to check out this amazing Airbnb I’ve spotted that’s situated in a fantastic location in the Titanic Quarter, Belfast!
Titanic Quarter Belfast
The Airbnb listing I’ve spotted really will make for the perfect getaway. And since there’s space for a few friends too there’s nothing in the way of a grand time! ;)
This luxury apartment is located in the heart of the Titanic Quarter with views of the nearby docks from the balcony. Expect nothing but the best, since this property has received certification from Northern Irish tourist board – it’s met high quality and safety standards meaning that you’re guaranteed a perfect stay. And the interiors are absolutely stunning too so you’re going to feel right at home!
2 bedrooms provide plenty of sleeping space for all four guests, plus there’s a spacious kitchen with ultra modern amenities and an open-plan dining and living area. Extras such as toiletries, linens, towels and little bits and bobs such as coffee and tea will be provided for you.
The flat overlooks the dry dock of the SS Nomadic which transferred passengers to and from the Titanic, so you’ve got history literally at your doorstep. But of course the centre of town is close by too – it’s just a 10 minute walk away, and most of the city’s attractions can be reached by foot. Things don’t get much better than that!
It’s such a gorgeous property that I’m quite tempted myself – and it’s all for a very fair price too! Just click the link to see the listing. :)
- Titanic Quarter Belfast: Stay in a Luxury Apartment by the Water for Group of 4 from only €106 per night!
- Travel period: Loads of dates in 2018, but more availability from autumn onward!
- Listing: Lux certified 2 bed apt water views
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 160 reviews
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Security deposit: €238
- Location: Titanic Quarter
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: €106 per person based on 2-night weekend stay for 4 people (see screenshot as a guide :) )