Take a short trip away to the country with this great value Tipperary Staycation!
Country Escape to Tipperary
Tipperary is a gorgeous county that’s home to mountains, rivers, lakes and gorgeous farmland. It’s a place I always enjoy a little time-out in, as its countryside really is nice to go for walks in, and it’s dotted with incredible historic sites such as the beautiful and peaceful Holy Cross Abbey, the Athassel Priory, the ruins of what was once the largest monastic site in Ireland, and the ancient Norman Redwood Castle, to name but a few! :)
This hotel deal I’ve come across on Livingsocial consists of a 1 night stay in a 3 star country house hotel with a full Irish breakfast included, all in the lovely area of Tipperary! But that’s not all of course – in the evening you’ll avail of a complimentary main course meal. Will you go for the mouthwatering steak or try the beautiful salmon? :)
If you’ve had a busy day going for hikes or enjoying a bit of horse riding, you can rest easy knowing you’ve got late checkout, so you can enjoy an extra-long lie-in too. The hotel for this trip is the Racket Hall Country House Hotel in Roscrea. Perfect for a great value break to the countryside with plenty of luxury! :)
- Country Escape to Tipperary: 1 Night in Luxury Hotel incl. Dinner, Full Irish Breakfast & Late Checkout only €50pp!
- Validity period: Valid for stays until the 31/03/2018, €20pn supplement for Friday and Saturday night stays
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Destination: Tipperary
- Hotel: Racket Hall Country House Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Roscrea, Co. Tipperary
- Board basis: Breakfast & afternoon tea included
- Price: only €50 per person based on two adults sharing