Get together with your nearest and dearest for a cosy Tipperary group getaway, all for a fantastic price!
Tipperary Group Getaway
Right now on Livingsocial there’s a fantastic deal for a group getaway to Tipperary at a fantastic self-catered cottage close to the banks of beautiful Lough Derg. And with all the beautiful rolling countryside and cosy villages close by this will be perfect for those looking to take a little time-out from a busy schedule!
You’ll be staying at the fantastic Waterside Cottages in a spacious holiday home. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room and a kitted out kitchen-diner, you won’t be feeling cramped at all. Just make yourselves nice and cosy in your little home away from home!
With plenty of activities and sights on offer, you can relax or explore as much as you want. Why not head to Portumna Castle for the day, or even head a little further afield and explore the Wild Atlantic Way? Lough Derg is literally at your doorstep too, so if you’re quite the outdoorsy types you’ll be glad to know that you’ve got plenty of opportunity for fishing or sailing. Afterwards you can settle down for the night by the open fire, or head out to a cosy pub close by for some tasty grub.
A little getaway to the country can do you wonders, so I definitely recommend picking this one up! For more info just click the link below to take a look at the voucher. :)
- Tipperary Group Getaway: 2 Nights in Self-Catered Cottage for 6 People only €22pp
- Travel period: Valid from 03/03/2017 – 31/05/2017 excluding certain dates (must book by 10th April, €25 heating bill paid on departure)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Waterside Cottages
- Rating: 9.1 on booking.com out of 68 reviews
- Location: Dromineer, Co. Tipperary
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €22 per person based on six guest sharing