A one night stay bursting with charm and fabulous scenery can be yours at the click of a button with this amazing offer from livingsocial.com to Tipperary. It has loads of extras so along with the excitement of a hotel stay you can look forward to getting luxury treatment.
The voucher is for the Cashel Palace Hotel which is nestled in beautiful gardens in the heart of Cashel. It has outstanding reviews and with a 4/5 star rating on Trip Advisor you can look forward to a top class stay in every way.
The package for two people includes a one night stay for €119 (up to a €260.90 value), or for two nights for €189 (up to a €392.90 value). Each option includes breakfast daily, a two-course dinner, tea or coffee with biscuits on arrival, and a late 1 p.m. checkout. Guests staying from Sunday to Thursday will also enjoy a bottle of wine to accompany dinner. Sounds great for a cheeky mid-week getaway.
There is loads to see and do in Cashel, and not just the rock of Cashel, although it is a must. While you’re there, visit Hore abbey which has a lovely view. Around the rock there is many different sculptures and tombs to see. Go for a walk around the countryside and breath in some fresh air, you will feel revitalized.
You can book this rally amazing deal by clicking the link below.
- Tipperary: 1 Night incl. Hotel, Tea/ Coffee and Biscuits on Arrival, Breakfast, 2-Course Dinner, Bottle of Wine & Late Checkout for €119
- Travel period: Valid from January 5, 2015 – April 30, 2015
- Travel duration: 1 night
- Hotel: Cashel Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 203 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Cashal
- Meals: breakfast, dinner and biscuits on arrival
- Price: only €60 per person based on two adults sharing