Have you got a group of mates you haven’t caught up with in a while? Want something a little more out there than the pub? Maybe you need this super chic Dublin stay that I spotted over on AirBnB! Three nights together in a wonderful apartment close to the city centre is the perfect way to catch up!
Super chic Dublin stay
Your apartment for this stay is so gorgeous, you will fall in love as soon as you lay eyes here! It’s bright and airy, and the decor is just superb. There is one bedroom with a double bed, and the sofa folds out to another bed. The apartment also has a lovely bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony where you all can gather together to celebrate with a bottle of vino. Floor length windows bring in a huge amount of natural light to the living room.
The location of this apartment can’t be beat. Smithfield Luas stop is just a minute away. Temple Bar is 10 minute’s walk away, as is Henry Street. Grafton Street is 15 minutes away, and it’s just under 15 minutes to either O’Connell Street or to the Guinness Storehouse. This is well worth visiting, the views from the Gallery Bar cannot be beaten! Book your stay with AirBnB!
- Super Chic Dublin Stay: 3 Night Stay in Stylish Apartment Near Smithfield Luas Stop for 4 People €138pp
- Provider: AirBnB
- Travel dates: 22/11/2018 – 25/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 night
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Chic & elegant luxury apartment in inner city centre
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Hotel location: Smithfield, one minute walk to Smithfield Luas stop
- Meals: self catering
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €138 per person based on 4 adults sharing