Getting away for a break is nice, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes a little staycation is just what you’re looking for! And believe me, the hotel I’ve found for you here is a real knock out. It’s right in the city, down on the docklands and close to the Convention Centre. You’re on O’Connell Street in just ten minutes, and thanks to the Luas extensions there’s a whole heap of places you can go from there.
Break away to Dublin!
Your hotel here is the Spencer Hotel, rated at 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded an esteemed Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is on the waterfront, so you have the perfect views to wake up to in the morning. There’s a Milanos closeby if you feel like some quick and delicious Italian food, or of course you can have a look around the areas of O’Connell Street or Grafton Street. The world is your oyster. Of course, you can just stay in your hotel and dine at the Asian inspired East Restaurant where there’s a different offer available every midweek day, and then chill out with a cocktail in the hotel’s cocktail bar.
I spotted this stay over on Trivago so go ahead, book with them, and let the magic begin!
- Dublin: Overnight Stay in The Spencer Hotel for Two only €72 pp
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: 22/06/2018 – 23/06/2018
- Other dates available, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights to Dublin on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: Spencer Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: on the Quays, close to the Convention Centre
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €72 per person based on 2 adults sharing