Any sports fan will know that recently, Limerick ended their 45 year wait to win the All Ireland hurling championship. We think you should come and celebrate with them, and if you’re going to that you deserve the best surroundings! So, you should check out this Limerick spa hotel that I’ve spotted on Trivago!
Super Limerick Spa hotel stay
Your hotel for your stay in September is the No 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, a 4* hotel in the Georgian quarter of Limerick city. The hotel has consistently pleased guests for years, and was awarded a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor. So, you’re safe in the knowledge that it’s a fantastic place to stay on your break to the Shannonside city. If you feel peckish during your stay, head to the Sash Restaurant. Here, you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner together in the comfy and stylish confines of your hotel.
You should also definitely head for the spa. They offer a wide range of wellness and beauty treatments, from facials to massages to pedicures. Perfect for revitalising those weary bones! There’s also a steam room and sauna, and the Irish mist shower must be seen to be believed! Your room’s ensuite also has a rainfall shower, and the rooms are soundproofed to guarantee you a cosy night’s sleep.
- Limerick Spa Hotel: Overnight Stay in Spa Hotel in the City Centre €67
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: 02/09/2018 – 03/09/2018
- Other dates available, prices may vary
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights to Shannon on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: No 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: Georgian quarter of Limerick city
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €67 per person based on 2 adults sharing