Visit stunning Exmoor National Park in Somerset and its beautiful, romantic scenery. If you don’t want to spend a fortune but are still looking for a luxurious accommodation, then take a closer look at the offer from Secretescapes.com.
You will be accommodated in an en-suite Classic Room in the 4-star Exmoor White Horse Inn (86% on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence). The Inn dates back to the 16th century and is now a family-run country hotel. You will be welcomed by the friendly staff with cream tea upon arrival and can enjoy a full English breakfast in the morning. In addition, if you decide to have a two-course dinner at the restaurant you get a bottle of wine for free. Little note: The bar has a brilliant selection of Malt Whiskies, if you have a thing for “the Water of Life”. Your room will be perfectly equipped with free wifi, a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station, for listening to your favourite music a cosy night. The area is of course a fantastic starting point for outdoor enthusiasts. Since the hotel is set in the National Park you can immediately go for long hikes and observe the unique flora and fauna of the area. The so-called Coleridge Way leads you along waterfalls, streams and beautiful valleys, so follow this Romantic poet’s hiking trail. Don’t forget to bring a good camera!! But not only the lush green hills and the thick woodland will inspire you, the coast is an experience of its own as well, which will make it an absolute unforgettable trip.
- Somerset: 2 Days incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Bottle of Wine when You Dine for only €54
- Travel period: selected dates in May – August
- Travel duration: one night (or more)
- Hotel: Exmoor White Horse Inn
- Rating: 86% on TripAdvisor out of 197 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Exmoor National Park
- Board basis: breakfast, bottle of wine when you dine
- Price: only €54 per person based on two adults sharing