Sometimes we all need a little getaway to escape from the old routine – or are you on the move along the Atlantic coast? Either, you’re going to love this great staycation I’ve found for you!
I’ve spotted this fantastic offer on Groupon for a night at a fantastic hotel in Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, where you’ll be spoilt absolutely rotten as soon as you walk through the door!
The Murphy’s Hotel in Tubbercurry has received glowing reviews thanks to its very welcoming atmosphere and cosy rooms. You’ll definitely feel as if it’s home away from home, which is perfect since you’ll have a busy day exploring the local area! There’s everything from stunning countryside to historic sights such as the impressive Ballymote Castle and Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery. There’s even plenty to keep the outdoorsy folks busy – Benbulben Mountain offers fantastic hiking opportunities.
After a long day, you can wind down for the evening with a delicious, hearty meal prepared in the hotel’s restaurant. You’ll even have a free glass of wine to go with it too which will round the experience off nicely!
As if all that didn’t sound perfect already, you’ll be treated to breakfast in the morning, meaning you’ll be ready for the exciting day ahead! I told you you’d be spoiled here. ;) If you’re feeling like a little escape is in order then just click the link below to book!
- Sligo Staycation: 1 Night in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast, Dinner & Glass of Wine only €35pp
- Travel period: Valid until 30/05/2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Murphy’s Hotel
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo
- Board basis: Breakfast & dinner included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €35 per person based on two adults sharing