When it comes to natural beauty, the north west is right up there! With this deal today you and your partner (or whoever’s lucky enough to join you!) will be able to pamper yourselves silly as you relax in stunning surrounds with this wicked Sligo spa deal!
Sligo Spa Break
I’ve spotted this nifty voucher on Groupon that promises plenty of bliss and luxury. That’s because you’ll be staying at one of the best 4* hotels in the area, the Castle Dargan. Overlooked by the ruins of the old castle, this stylish hotel is nestled in acres of secluded parkland and offers a sprawling golf course and peaceful ambience.
During your 2-night stay you’ll avail of a delicious breakfast in the morning, and you’ll be able to treat yourself to a complimentary cocktail to get your evening off to the perfect start. But that’s not all of course! What really seals the deal for me is that you’ll be given €20 spa credit each, so if you’ve been meaning to indulge in a heavenly massage or try something new like dry flotation therapy, then now’s the time to do it.
In addition to that you’ve got all the stunning forests, coastline and beaches at your doorstep, so you’ve plenty to keep yourselves busy! And if you’re tired from all that relaxation then don’t worry – have a lie-in with late checkout! ;) To get your voucher simply click the link below.
- Sligo Spa Break: 1 Night in Excellent 4* Hotel incl. Cocktail, €20 Spa Credit, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €89
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Thurs until 07/07/2017 (advance booking required, spa treatments must also be booked in advance)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Castle Dargan
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Ballygawley, Co. Sligo
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €45 per person based on two adults sharing