Sometimes we all just need a break from the usual routine – escape to somewhere peaceful, beautiful… the whole lot! Well, if that sounds like you then this beach cottage in Galway will definitely fit the bill I’m sure. :)
Slick Beach Cottage Galway
This Airbnb listing will see you and 6 of your nearest and dearest staying in a gorgeous holiday home, made from 2 derelict stone cottages that’ve been amazingly restored. You’re in a breathtaking location by the coast with views of the Atlantic, the Twelve Bens and the Arann Islands in the distance… Doesn’t that just sound heavenly? :)
If you think it looks beautiful on the outside then just wait until you see the interiors of this place! Bare stone walls have been combined with state-of-the-art furniture, modern design and clever arrangements that maximise both space and light. Just looking at the pictures makes me want to live there!
The dining area features French doors that open up to the garden, and with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it’s safe to say that 7 people will easily be able to fit in. Just imagine having dinner all together as the sun slowly sets over the sea in the distance… And with a little beach just a few metres away it’ll be the perfect place for a stroll.
The dates I’ve chosen are just a suggestion – there’s plenty of availability all year round. Just remember that a 7-night minimum stay is in effect. Just click the link below to have a look at the listing. :)
- Slick Beach Cottage Galway: 1 Week in Luxury Cottage for Group of 7 only €185pp
- Travel period: Flexible (availability in 2017 & 2018) – dates that I’ve picked in the screenshot are just example dates!
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Listing: Cottage sleeps 6/7 beside beach
- Rating: 5/5 out of 25 reviews on Airbnb
- Location: Roundstone, Galway
- Accommodates: 7 guests
- Deposit: €300
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on seven guests sharing