If stress is getting you down, then sometimes a massage just doesn’t cut it. Luckily I’ve got a stunning Sicily spa holiday for you today for those looking for a proper escape!
Sicily Spa Holiday
I’ve put together this fabulous holiday using Expedia, and it comes with your accommodation and your return flights from Dublin to Catania included in the package. I also recommend hiring a car should you want to see as much of Sicily as possible. You can explore at your own pace and see beautiful towns and villages you might otherwise miss!
You’ll be staying at the ‘A Nuciara Park Hotel & Wellness Centre during your time in Sicily. It’s in a beautiful, tranquil location nestled amongst the hills, yet still close to the coast. You’ll have a partial view of the sea from your room, and with a full-service spa on-site you’ll be spoilt for choice when choosing which treatments you want to pamper yourselves with!
There are indoor and outdoor pools, and beautiful landscaped gardens make things feel even more serene. After a 15 minute walk you’ll be at the beach, and in nearby towns such as Furci Siculo and Santa Teresa di Riva you’ll be able to find lovely markets and excellent restaurants serving authentic local cuisine.
Just sit back, relax and experience the beauty of Sicily in your own time! To book your well-deserved spa break, click the link below and you’ll be taken to the provider’s website. :)
- Sicily Spa Holiday: 6 Nights in Excellent Spa Hotel with Coastal Views incl. Flights only €365
- Travel period: 15/05/2017 – 21/05/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Catania
- Airline: British Airways
- Hotel: ‘A Nuciara Park Hotel & Wellness Centre
- Rating: 84/100 on Trivago
- Location: Furci Siculo, Sicily
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €365 per person based on two adults sharing