The west coast of Ireland offers the perfect staycation: stunning seaside views, top class hospitality and delicious food come together for a few days of rest and relaxation. With this seaside Sligo staycation from LivingSocial, you’ll get the 4-star treatment in one of Ireland’s best hotels.
Seaside Sligo Staycation
The Radisson Blu Sligo will offer the perfect overnight stay for you and your guest. Set in the luscious environs of Rosses Point, the Radisson Blue Hotel & Spa overlooks the stunning Sligo Bay. The drive up to the hotel will take your breath away and you’ll be treated to a welcome drink upon arrival. You’ll even get access to the hotel’s leisure centre. Even better, there’s a fabulous breakfast the next morning!
This hotel is the perfect base for exploring the Wild Atlantic Way. Along with the rugged Sligo coast, you can see landmarks that inspired WB Yeats such as Innisfree Island, Benbullen Mountain and Knocknarea Cairn (you can even visit the Nobel laureate’s grave in Drumcliff). With friendly, bustling pubs and great seafood restaurants, there’s no better place to spend an evening than in Sligo town! Fan of surfing? Head for this county’s beautiful beaches like Strandhill and Rosses Point.
Book this great little escape by following the link below!
- Seaside Sligo Staycation: 1 Night in 4 Star Radisson Blu Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Leisure Access & Welcome Drink just €48
- Provider: LivingSocial
- Travel period: 04/11/2018 – 05/10/2018
- Voucher valid for stays Sun-Thu until 29th Nov 2018.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Ballincar, co. Sligo
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €48 per person based on two adults sharing