As much fun as it is to live in the city, sometimes you’ve just got to get away from all the hustle and bustle! I’ve spotted this lovely little getaway to Wicklow that’s right on Dublin’s doorstep, so if you’re needing relaxation sooner rather than later, then this’ll do the job just nicely. ;)
Seaside Getaway in Wicklow
This great offer is provided by Escapes.ie, and includes plenty of extras to help make your stay at the Royal Bray Hotel as relaxing as possible. For starters there’s early check-in so you can make the most of your stay from the get-go.
The fantastic location means you can explore the beautiful coastline, or head up to the wild Wicklow Mountains for a refreshing change of scenery. Afterwards you can head back to the hotel and let your worries melt away thanks to the complimentary leisure centre access, meaning you can put your feet up in the sauna, steam room or relaxation room. There’s even an indoor pool and jacuzzi!
If that wasn’t enough already you’ll even get a €10 spa voucher to share, so if you’ve been wanting to splash out on a massage or treatment, just go for it! Afterwards there’s a delicious 2 course evening meal to look forward to at the hotel’s restaurant, and a full Irish breakfast in the morning to get your day off to a perfect start. The package is then finished off with late check-out, so there’s no rushing around – just take your time!
Sometimes you just need a day or two where you can take things at your own pace, which will definitely do you wonders. To book your little getaway simply click the link below to book your seaside getaway! :)
- Seaside Getaway in Wicklow: 1 Night for 2 People incl. 2 Course Dinner, Leisure Centre Access, €10 Spa Voucher, Breakfast and More only €55pp
- Travel period: Valid until 31/03/2017 (advance booking required, €30 supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Royal Bray Hotel
- Rating: 6.7 on Booking.com out of 1,014 reviews
- Location: Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Board basis: Dinner & breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €55 per person based on two adults sharing