I found you this Rustic Donegal Escape, available until 31 March 2019! Head to Ireland’s northernmost county for a relaxing retreat from your everyday life! County Donegal has beautiful scenery, such as glistening lakes, high cliffs, craggy bays, and fjords. It’s also home to the second largest natural park in the country, Glenveagh National Park, which is great for hiking and biking. You can also visit Glenveagh Castle there or the towns of Donegal and Letterkenny. In Donegal, you can visit Donegal County Museum, Donegal Castle and the Donegal Railway Heritage Centre.
Rustic Donegal Escape
The An Grianan Hotel has a 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel is nestled in the undulating Burt countryside and offers guests a rustic Irish escape. The on-site restaurant serves traditional food prepared with local produce, including Celtic Feast nights. There’s also a bar where you can maybe enjoy a pint of Guinness or two ;) The rooms all have ensuites, contemporary decor, and flat-screen TVs. This deal includes a full Irish breakfast, a complimentary bottle of wine when ordering minimum 2 courses at the restaurant and entry to the Old Church Visitors Centre.
I found this deal on Groupon! Please buy your voucher directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Rustic Donegal Escape: 1 Night in Excellent Hotel with Delicious Breakfast & Extras for only €33
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Travel period: Valid Sun-Thu until 31 March 2018
- Weekend night stays may be available for €25 supplement
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stay also available from €55 pp
- Hotel: An Grianan
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Co. Donegal
- Board Basis: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €33 per person based on 2 adults sharing