I found you this Roscommon Schoolhouse! The converted former schoolhouse is the perfect place for a cool getaway with a group of friends! The hosts recommend you bring your own or hire a car, in order to take full advantage of exploring the area! County Roscommon can be found in North West Ireland. The county has much rolling countryside, permeated by rivers and lakes. and It is also well regarded amongst history buffs, due to the ancient tombs, ring forts, mounds and excellent museum there. The schoolhouse is just 3 miles away from the town of Boyle, a 10 minute drive from Lough Key Forest Park and 20 minutes from Carrick on Shannon. You can also visit Sligo, where there are many popular surf beaches!
The Tivanagh Schoolhouse was built in 1902, and many local people were educated there themselves! The hosts have since converted the property to accommodate 6 guests in a unique holiday home! There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the property is equipped with all the modern conveniences.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful stay!
- Roscommon Schoolhouse: 3 Nights for Group of 6 for only €53 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Travel period: throughout summer 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Tivanagh Schoolhouse
- Rating: not yet available
- Location: Boyle, County Roscommon, Ireland
- Board Basis: self-catered
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €53 per person based on 6 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly