Tranquil surroundings, beautiful countryside and a gorgeous hotel – this Roscommon getaway I found on Escapes.ie is the perfect recipe for a much-needed break from your usual routine!
Situated in acres of private grounds, the gorgeous Abbey Hotel in Roscommon is an amazing place to spend some quality time together away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. You’ll even be within walking distance of the centre of town too!
This deal comes with a 1 night stay for two people with plenty of extras thrown in. A bottle of sparkling wine and a box of chocolates will be waiting for you in your room upon arrival so you’ll be definitely getting things off to the perfect start. And with plenty of historical sights, hikes and activities to do in the area, Roscommon promises a great combination of relaxation and fun.
Why not indulge in an evening meal at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant or cosy up by the open fire with a drink or two? There’s also leisure centre access thrown into the mix as well, so be sure to check out the steam room, plunge pool and Jacuzzi while you’re at it.
Meanwhile you’ll have a generous full Irish breakfast provided in the morning, and with 1pm checkout you can treat yourselves to a much-needed lie-in and snuggle up a little longer in your warm, comfy bed. Sounds perfect to me! To book your Roscommon getaway, simply click the link below to get your voucher. :)
- Roscommon Getaway: 1 Night for 2 incl. 4* Hotel, Bubbly & Chocolates on Arrival, Leisure Centre Access, Breakfast & Late Checkout only €38pp
- Travel period: Valid from 01/12/2016 – 31/03/2017 excluding certain dates (advance booking required, supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Abbey Hotel
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Roscommon
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €38 per person based on two adults sharing