Holy moly! This offer looks likes it’s sent from heaven. If you want your family getaway to be extra special why not stay in this beautifully restored church in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
Stay in a Beautifully Restored Church
I found this amazing gem on Airbnb and this accommodation really is the real deal! Nestled between an oasis of trees and located only 5 minutes away from Letterkenny Town you will find this restored church dating back to 1838. The owner created this wonderful unique space and is sharing it with all of us. The beautiful stained glass doors are preserved to keep the character of the building. It also has a spacious terrace where you can enjoy sunny afternoons with your group. It’s the ideal place for a family get-together or a little group holiday. There is a minimum stay of 2 nights required and there are many dates available over the course of Spring and Summer
Close by, you find the famous Brownes on the Green Restaurant and the accommodation is an ideal spot to explore the Wild Atlantic Way. All you need to do is booking it on Airbnb.
- Stay in a Beautifully Restored Church: 3 Nights for Group of 7 only €98pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Example travel period: 09/05/2019 – 12/05/2019 (but many more dates available)
- Length of stay: 3 nights (minimum stay 2 nights)
- Location: Letterkenny
- Meals: self catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €98 per person based on seven adults sharing