We all need an excuse to go for a holiday, and sometimes you find a deal so good you can’t say no! If you’re looking for a little R&R in your own backyard, then check out this offer I found on Living Social. This relaxing Wexford staycation will have you totally spoiled.
Relaxing Wexford Staycation
During your relaxing stay in Co. Wexford, you will be spending the night in the highly-rated Whitford House Hotel. This 4-star hotel has a relaxing spa and leisure centre. You can enjoy an elegant room, a full Irish breakfast, €30 spa credit and access to the leisure centre! You’ll enjoy drinking your complimentary glass of wine on arrival and de-stressing in the sauna.
Wexford is perfect for unwinding during a weekend away. Make sure to drive into Wexford Town to see the medieval lanes, the National Opera House and the West Gate Heritage Tower. Stop by the 12-century Selskar Abbey and the Blue Egg Gallery. If you want to be at one with nature, visit the Irish National Heritage Park or chill out at Rosslare Beach. There’s so much to do in this stunning coastal county!
To book this great deal, just follow the link below to book!
- Relaxing Wexford Staycation: 1 Night in Spa Hotel with Breakfast, Wine on Arrival, Spa Credit and Late Checkout only €40
- Provider: Living Social
- Travel period: Valid Sun-Fri from 30th September to 23rd December 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Whitford House Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Wexford, Ireland
- Meals: Breakfast
- Extras: leisure access; spa credit towards a massage; late check out; wine on arrival
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €40 per person based on two adults sharing