As the world gets busier and busier everyone can find it harder and harder to chill out. With this relaxing Kerry glamping Airbnb I’ve found you can disconnect from the fast lane and get in tune with nature.
- 07/05/2019 – 09/05/2019 €58
- 13/05/2019 – 15/05/2019 €58
- 27/05/2019 – 29/05/2019 €70
- 03/06/2019 – 05/06/2019 €70
- 10/06/2019 – 12/06/2019 €70
- 09/07/2019 – 11/07/2019 €87
Relaxing Kerry Glamping
Once I spotted this gorgeous Airbnb I knew I had to share it with you guys. You get everything you might need for an off the grid chill out session. This yurt might be disconnected from the city life but you’re just 2 miles away from Kenmare Town so you can grab whatever you need. Feeling the connection with nature is what this Yurt is all about but there are some comforts included. My favourite is the absolutely unreal eco-friendly hot tub!
The way in which they warm the water for this hot tub is by a wood burning stove, so this is proper glamping! The hosts of the Airbnb have a fantastic reputation so theres nothing to worry about. This gorgeous Yurt is custom designed to help you forget your worries and chill out to the max.
- Relaxing Kerry Glamping: 2 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Mongolian Yurt with Eco-Friendly Hot Tub from just €58
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Plenty of dates across 2019
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (More available)
- Airbnb Listing: Killaha Glamping in Mongolian Yurt.
- Score: 5 Star Rating on Airbnb with Superhost Award
- Location: Killaha, Co. Kerry
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Prices from only €58 per person based on two adults sharing