If you’re looking to unplug and unwind for a weekend, then the rural west is calling! With this peaceful, organic farmhouse stay that I spotted on Airbnb, you’ll spend the night in a cosy cabin in Galway.
Peaceful Organic Farmhouse
Settle into rural Galway with a stay in Josef’s cosy wooden cabin. You’ll be 30 metres from the main house, where you can shower and enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning. This remote property is perfect for unwinding for a weekend. I’ve found a weekend in May for you to visit, but there are several dates and lengths of stays available throughout this year and next.
This haven of relaxation is five miles from Gort town. There’s plenty to see and do during your short spell here. There’s a wealth of historical buildings. I recommend visiting the beautiful Lough Cutra Castle, Thoor Ballylee and Ardamullivan Castle. If you want to get active, then don’t miss out on a walk around the Slieve Aughty Mountains or a wander through the beautiful Coole Park nature reserve.
Book this staycation for you and two pals by following the link below!
- Peaceful Organic Farmhouse: 1 Night in Private Galway Cabin for 3 Incl. Breakfast just €47pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 17/05/2019 – 18/05/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: Co. Galway
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €47 per person based on three people sharing