I found you this great North Sligo Weekend deal for a group of 4 in July 2017! The cottage I’ve found is perfect for people who want to explore the north west of Ireland, whether relaxing away from it all or doing something more adventurous! The area is great for hiking, biking and horse riding! There’s many beaches located nearby, such as Streedagh, Mullaghmore and Lissadell. You can also visit Milk Harbour, where you can catch a glimpse of a seal colony if you’re lucky! The grave of the famous Irish poet, W.B Yeats is also located nearby in Drumcliffe cemetry, and the town of Drumcliffe is also home to cute tearoom and craft shop!
North Sligo Weekend
The Cluain Mhor Cottage has a 5* rating on Airbnb, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! This amazing cottage is close to Benbulben mountain, and has panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean! The cottage is well renovated, with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area. There is two sofa beds downstairs, as well as a bedroom with one double bed and one single bed upstairs.
I found this deal on Airbnb! Please book directly with them. Have a wonderful time!
- North Sligo Weekend: 2 Nights incl. Cottage for Group of 4 only €46pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Airbnb
- Example travel period: 7 – 9 July 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Find the cheapest flights on SkyScanner
- Hotel: Cluain Mhor Cottage
- Rating: 5* on Airbnb out of 133 reviews
- Location: Grange, Sligo
- Board Basis: self-catered
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €46 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly