Stylish Berlin Break
2 Night Stay in Trendy NHow Berlin & Flights
Departure airport Dublin
The German capital and the city of change.. Berlin is a city that needs no introduction – we all know how fabulous it is! Check out this awesome Expedia deal I have found which will help you experience its majesty firsthand.
NHow Berlin Getaway
The NHow Berlin is one of a kind hotel, conveniently located on the banks of the River Spree. If the reviews are anything to go by, I’d get booking straight away!
The NHow Berlin is Europe’s first music hotel, situated just a brisk 5 minute walk from Universal Music and MTV Berlin. Warschauer Straße S-Bahn and U-Bahn Train Station is just 500 metres from the hotel, meaning getting about the city won’t be an issue.
If you choose to stay here, your double or twin room will include air conditioning, a flat screen TV with USB connection, tea/coffee facilities, black out curtains (you’ll need some good sleep if you plan on being a rock-star all night!) and exclusive La Bottega toiletries are provided in the bathrooms.
You won’t be stuck for something to do during your stay however, because if you love music.. this hotel is for you! The nHow’s electric guitars can be borrowed at no extra charge, free Wi-Fi consoles are located in the lobby, and the 2-level spa includes a fully equipped modern gym, 2 saunas, and a relaxation zone. There are 2 professional music recording studios, elegant spa facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout – cheers!
- Stylish Berlin Break: 2 Night Stay in Trendy NHow Berlin & Flights for only €177pp
- Travel period: 20/02/2018 – 22/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin TXL
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: NHow Berlin
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 3398 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Friedrichshain, Berlin
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing