Ah, New Year’s Eve. It can be a great night out with all your mates, and it’s a fantastic chance to reflect on the year that’s gone and also look to the year ahead. Get a great base for a party in the southern capital, and spend New Year’s Eve in Cork!
New Year’s Eve in Cork
I found a great getaway to the stunning 4* River Lee hotel. As you can imagine from the name, this hotel is right on the banks of the River Lee. It’s just a short walk away from Grand Parade, one of Cork’s main streets. There’s lots of choices for nighttime entertainment around. Washington Street is home to the famed Readens Bar, and also the gay club Chambers. On Grand Parade you can find Soho, which is a fantastic place for a party atmosphere. If you want to grab dinner here before the festivities begin, I can highly recommend the Steak on a Stone – it might be the best steak I’ve ever eaten!
This slick and modern hotel is a dream to stay in. Most of the 182 guest rooms here are superior guest rooms. There’s a lovely variety of amenities even in the room. You have high threadcount sheets for extra comfort, a flatscreen TV, entertainment systems, and complimentary Wi-Fi. A deluxe room will also provide you with a Nespresso machine and bathrobes. Book this amazing break with the links below!
- New Year’s Eve in Cork: Overnight Stay in Stunning and Modern City Centre Hotel €94
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel dates: 31/12/2018 – 01/01/2019
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Find great flights on our Flight Finder
- Hotel: River Lee Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Hotel location: banks of the River Lee, near Grand Parade and Washington Street
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €94 per person based on 2 adults sharing