In the south of Italy in the Campania region lies the beautiful seaport and the third largest city of Italy, Naples. Apart from the fantastic restaurants and the typical Italian hospitality you will be able to make it a great city break with so much to experience. There is for example the ropeway which takes you on top of the Vomero hill where you will enjoy the best views of the city, the volcano Vesuv and the islands of Capri. Naples is a city of extremes and a perfect blend of chaos and harmony. It’s definitely a city that you should put down on your travel-list. I have found a great hotel deal from travelbird.co.uk that you can combine with a flight. Choose between 2-4 nights, this example here is for two nights, three days, but feel free to modify the stay according to your wishes.
You are going to stay in a very lush deluxe room in the 4 star Palazzo Caracciolo (91% on TripAdvisor) which has been awarded with this year’s Certificate of Excellence. The rooms have an elegant interior with a bathtub, air conditioning, a TV and WiFi. The hotel is located directly in the heart of the historic district and is also just a short walk to the city centre of Naples. The Palazzo Caracciolo is – as the name gives away – a palace with an impressive architecture. It combines historical details with a modern design where you will surely feel like a VIP. Especially with the VIP treatment that you are going to have if you book the hotel with travelbird: On top of the breakfast each morning, you can enjoy 1 evening meal in the restaurant ‘La Cantina’ and you get a cosy bathrobe and slippers as part of the VIP treatment. That’s sound, right? Wish you a wonderful stay in Naples!
- Naples: 3 Days incl. 4*Hotel, Breakfast and Extras for only €110
- Travel period: selected dates June – July
- Travel duration: 3 days (or more)
- Check for flights on Bravofly.com
- Hotel: 4 star Palazzo Caracciolo
- Rating: 91% on TripAdvisor out of 1.147 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Hotel location: in the historic centre, 10 minute walk from the train station in the city centre
- Destination: Naples
- Board basis: breakfast
- Extras: 1 evening meal (excluding drinks) during your stay, VIP treatment with a cosy bathrobe and slippers
- Airport transfer in Naples not included. It’s an easy way to the hotel: Bus (€2,50) to NapoIi Metropark, then short walk (less than a mile) to the hotel. Get the directions here
- Excluded: Booking fee of €10
- Price: only €110 per person based on two adults sharing