Sometimes you’ve just got to get away from the city and enjoy some downtime in beautiful, peaceful surroundings! Make sure you check out this great value Meath staycation and start feeling relaxed in no time at all :)
If you feel like your 9 – 5 routine is getting you down, or you and your partner simply want some quality time together, then I’m sure you’ll love this getaway to the Royal County that I found on Groupon!
With this voucher, you and your partner can enjoy a relaxing 1-night stay at the excellent Castle Arch Hotel in Trim, just a short drive away from the capital. You’ll be enjoying some of the finest hospitality around since you’ll be treated tea or coffee upon arrival, as well as some delicious scones to get stuck into as well. Pretty much the perfect welcome in my books!
The next day you’ll be pampered again with a full Irish breakfast, and late checkout means you can take your time, enjoy a cheeky lie-in and make the most of your morning there.
So, if you’re craving a cheeky little getaway, then be sure to snap up this fantastic offer – simply click the link below to book! :)
- Meath Staycation: 1 Night for 2 People incl. Full Irish Breakfast, Tea/Coffee & Scones on Arrival & Late Checkout only €34.50
- Travel period: Valid Sun-Fri until 30 Jun 2018. There is a €30 supplement for Fri-night stays payable directly to the hotel.
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Castle Arch Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Trim, Co. Meath
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €34.50 per person based on two adults sharing