Isn’t it nice to be beside the seaside? I’ve got a fantastic Co. Mayo staycation offer today where you’ll be able to put your feet up and enjoy those fine landscapes of the west coast!
Mayo Staycation Offer
This deal that I spotted on Escapes.ie is perfect for everyone, even if you’re on a tight budget. With it you’ll be treated to a one night stay at the excellent Broadhaven Bay Hotel, situated in a fantastic location with views of both the Atlantic and Broadhaven Bay.
As well as exploring the beaches, coves and breathtaking valleys, there’s also a great spa on-site in case you want to pamper yourself a little more! Upon arrival you’ll be given a complimentary afternoon tea to cosy yourselves up with, and with leisure centre access you’re free to swim a few laps of the pool or just relax in the Jacuzzi or sauna – whatever you want!
If all that relaxation is working up an appetite, then you’ve got a great restaurant at the hotel where you can indulge in some fantastic grub. Full Irish breakfast is provided in the morning, so I’d say that’s the perfect start to the day!
To wrap the whole thing up perfect you’ll be able to enjoy a lie-in thanks to late checkout, so make the most of your relaxing time away. How lush! To get the voucher simply click the link below. :)
- Mayo Staycation Offer: 1 Night for 2 People incl. Afternoon Tea on Arrival, Leisure Centre Access, Full Irish Breakfast & Late Checkout only €35pp
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Thurs until 31/03/2017
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Broadhaven Bay
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Belmullet, Co. Mayo
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €35 per person based on two adults sharing