One Airbnb to rule them all? Sorry to be so cheesy but I just absolutely love this cute little Airbnb from Castlebar in Mayo. So much so that it is worth its own blog post. :) This Mayo hobbit hut glamping opportunity is truly too good to pass up.
Mayo Hobbit Hut Glamping
There are a plethora of options in terms of availability for this accommodation. I can’t think of anything more fun than staying hear and roasting some marshmallows on an open fire. Not to mention the fact that there are a sauna and hot tub on site for your use also. Be sure to read the Airbnb listing’s policy on the hot tub beforehand.
The huts really do act as a portal into a fantasy world in which your inner child will flourish. On the other hand, there are fantastic facilities on site too, such as a bar and kitchen which will help your inner adult to flourish also. ;) This accommodation can fit up to 4 people at any one time but there are options for 1 person up to 4 if you’re looking to travel to a different sized party.
Tap into the best of what the west of Ireland has to offer with this Mayo hobbit hut glamping offer. Follow the link to book today.
- Mayo Hobbit Hut Glamping: 3 Nights Stay in a Charming Hobbit Hut for 2 People from only €175pp
- Travel period: 18/06/2018 – 21/06/2018 though there is availability throughout 2018 (the ones in the screenshot are just a guide :) )
- Listing: Mayo Glamping – Liosachan (Hobbit Hut)
- Rating: 5/5 from 34 reviews on Airbnb
- Location: Castlebar, Mayo
- Accommodates: 4 guests
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: from only €175 per night in total (including extra fees)