Having a cosy little place all to yourselves, the sounds of nature surrounding you… Sometimes that’s all we want, just to escape the daily ground for a little while! Well if you’re craving an escape to nature, this Mayo glamping deal will suit you down to the ground.
Mayo Glamping Deal
This listing is for a beautiful wooden hut tucked away in the countryside of Co. Mayo, not too far from Westport. You’re surrounded by 2⅓s of an acre of your own garden, and you’ve got gorgeous countryside walks right at your doorstep. If it’s peace and quiet you crave, you’ll definitely find it here.
The host has turned this wooden hut into a proper cosy home away from home. There’s a proper wood-fired stove that will keep you nice and snug, and the modern furnishings help make clever use of the odd-shaped space so it’ll never feel too cramped!
Just a few hundred metres away is Owenwee River where you’ll be able to go for a spot of fishing, or wonder through the woods that are just over a kilometre away. The great thing about it is that you won’t even need a car to see the nature that’s near by! If you want a bit of town life then Westport is just a short drive away – great food, great music and great hospitality will add the perfect touch to your getaway. Or why not head up to Croagh Patrick?
Honestly I wouldn’t mind living in this little place myself! Just click the link below to take a look at listing – there’s plenty of dates to choose from. :)
- Mayo Glamping Deal: Stay in a Beautiful Wooden Hut for 2 People from only €80pn
- Travel dates: Lots of availability across 2018
- Listing:: Cuckoo Wood Hexagon
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommodates: 2 guest
- Location: Westport, Co. Mayo
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Base rate: from only €80 per night (excluding €40 service fee, check out the screenshot for more info :) )
- For a three-night stay as a couple it works out to €140 per person